Wednesday, July 2, 2014

I guess it's not surprising

that old habits die hard and 1) is that I have not managed to maintain my dayre well at ALLLLL.

I guess it's a good thing because I realised (optimistically) of course, it means I have a life!!!! and I am simply caught up with reality.

and not so optimistically, I lack consistency and an ability to follow through with things... for the rest of my life?

BUT I guess it's good that this blog has been with me for all these years.

Right now, it's officially the last week of my holidays before I begin year 2 in dental school and I have tomorrow off and also today (I was so caught up with doing nothing but it felt so goooood).

For a change, that is why I decided to update my blog - not because I had work to procrastinate but simply because I had nothing to do.

I don't know where to start because I have loads of photos of hokkaido and actually hong kong too! but since I'm intending to go to bed and then continue this blogging thing tomorrow, here's just a photo of me after I've chopped my locks off (newssssss)


No comments:

Post a Comment