Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Excitement and Portability

I am basically updating here to say that I am now on Dayre.me!

You may visit my page which is dayre.me/hodypody via the giant dayre link on the side which you might have noticed hehehe.

I'm very excited about it because I just joined recently and it seems like a pretty much perfect solution to blogging on-the-go so most of the time I will probably put up my day-to-day updates there rather than here...

Although this wouldn't mean the end of my blog because I don't think I could bear to just abandon this treasured time capsule of mine :> Also, I don't trust dayre just yet because they are not as established as blogger which has lasted me throughout all these years and ultimately is a real blog that I can personalise and visit all my old posts at will hehe.

Through this Dayre discovery though, I have also somewhat discovered my talents in marketing and recruitment hahaha. I managed to get quite a number of my classmates on dayre within a week by psyching them up and making them think it's brilliant too! So I'm really happy about the fact that I have more dayre blogs to read. If you do join dayre please let me know (whoever ends up reading this hehehe)

It's also much easier to upload photos and all that there hahaha.

Once again, nothing new throughout the years, I'm blogging when I'm supposed to be studying. Kind of makes you wonder what else there is to this life right. It's been 9 years since I started this blog and I'm still studying. A large chunk of my life so-far has been studying.

GOTTA LIVE A LITTLE.

It's recess week now and I'm supposed to study but obviously dayre has got lots of my attention. I also intend to cook up a few cool new dishes from these cookbooks I got last week. Perhaps I will upload some photos here to archive my growth and experience hehe.

Oh oh oh,

TRAVEL UPDATES
I think it's quite safe to announce my dates here but I'm super excited that 2014 is looking to be a rather exciting year where I get to travel a lot! (ok twice- there are plans)

In April, I'll be going to Hong Kong for the HKU exchange with my class :) It should be a really wonderful time of class bonding and learning about how other dentists are being educated. Initially, I wasn't too keen because I'm the LAZIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!! and I wanted to play and not work; but I suppose alternating between days of half-day lessons and then playing wouldn't be so bad :) Especially if the company is good and the food is good. I hope Hong Kong will treat me better this time round. My impression of it wasn't so fantastic last June.

and then June! After special sem is over and before the madness of Rag preparations and orientation  comes upon us I will be going to Hokkaido!!!! I'm extremely excited because it'll be my first time going there (although strictly speaking as of right now we haven't booked the tickets)! Amelia says that the food there is the sex (which, I suppose, means it's amazing) and the ice cream and sashimi and food in general is to die for. so so so so, I'm damn excited la. I love food.



omg I really really love food.
a lot.

I'm still quite slim (for now)

but I shouldn't take that for granted. I should exercise or something because really, I'm hitting my 20s (say what-) and my metabolism is slowly degenerating. I'm going to become lumpy slowly but surely if I keep eating the way I do and not exercising.

I hope to be able to confidently put photos up here without filtering excessively and being ashamed of my body. hahahahaha.

ok ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment